Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Who Will Win?

Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Who Will Win?

The question on all our minds is which is better - Leadpages or Clickfunnels? Let’s see what we can discover about the matter.

The question that pops up is why not get both Conversion Affiliate, and Sale conversions all on one page. Well, let’s try to find out.

In the first place, it makes sense to get these conversions on one page. It is also easy to maintain and track than getting conversions from two different sites and trying to find out what is happening to your sales conversions. And the fact that you will not need to create two separate pages is a benefit of this strategy.

You can use a Landing Page Designer, that’s what they are called to help you. They will help you come up with an attractive Landing Page to give people the impression that you’re taking the time to build an in-depth relationship with them by developing a sale for them.

Now let’s see what these two systems are all about. I am not going to compare these, instead, I will say that I think both are equally good at getting the job done, if they are handled properly and professionally.

Basically, there are 2 types of landing pages that Clickfunnels or Leadpages provide: the short form and the long form. Which one you choose to use is not important. What is important is the action that you take after you have made a sale. If you follow the rule that you should aim for an 80% conversion, then it means that if you create a sales page which can convert to a purchase by the end of the first line, then you’re doing well.

So when you use a Leadpage ora Clickfunnels, what you have to do is something like this. Create an exciting page where the visitor can leave a comment to tell you about how their experience was. This is just a simple and basic form. After you have the comment created, create a new page with a short form in it, complete with a small survey in the bottom.

This form will allow the visitor to leave the name of the product or service that they would like to purchase. Also, the visitor will be asked for the name of the website that they want to be the first to know about their product. And lastly, you will be asked for the price of the product that you are selling.

Once this information has been provided, the next step is to add a payment form. Then you have to ask the visitor to enter the amount of money that they will be paying and the name of the credit card. Finally, the visitor will be asked for the name of the email address. It’s up to you how you will ask the visitor to do this. Additionally, even the Go High Level CRM should be considered.

Have you understood what this looks like so far? I am not sure if you have the attention span to read it. I am sure that there are some ways to improve it.

Let’s imagine that we create an even more unique form, for example, with something like, “Please fill in the survey with a question”. Then, the visitor will have to answer the same survey. The only difference is that now, the visitor has to provide the name of the product.