Buyers Look To Trustworthy Sources For Credible Content
As purchases grow longer and more complex, buyers (and decision makers) are becoming increasingly more selective in the content they are consuming and the amount of time spent with each piece of content. To that end, buyers continue to rely more on trustworthy sources, industry influencers and their peers to educate themselves. These trends are driving a reemergence of some formats - particularly blogs - in which buyers can easily access through a variety of devices. Blogs are one of the most consumed content formats on a buying journey.
Buyers Are More Discerning In The Content They Consume
There are thousands of communities on the Internet, but Blogging Community World (BCW) provides a quality-assured platform that places a higher emphasis on the trustworthiness of content, helping to turn our readers into your customers.
Reasons To Contribute To BCW
- Build your personal or your business credibility and grow your sales network.
- Brand yourself or your company as an industry expert.
- Bring attention to your company’s products and services.
- Influence thousands of purchasing decision makers around the globe.
- Our content is published on Google News.
Guest post guidelines
- All posts must be in English and related to one of the topics we cover.
- For SEO purposes, include at least one image.
- Do not include author profiling, it will be removed. Only bodytext hyperlinks are allowed.
- All content must be original, or you must have full consent to syndicate.
- Press releases, case studies, reports, and other promotional content will be rejected.
- Posts will be carefully reviewed and may be edited prior to or after publishing.
- Consider your post carefully before submitting - no refunds are offered.
To contribute your content, please visit: Contribute to BCW.